Emergency lighting with DIALux evo
Standardised and efficient planning for building security
Buy now → Contact
This is an online emergency lighting calculation course according to EN 1838 with over 80 minutes of video training. Our trainer will guide you from inserting the emergency calculation objects to placing the emergency luminaires, calculation and output. You can manage your time, repeat sessions and choose the topics that are important to you within the module. After each topic there is a learning check which activates the next video. Exercise material is available for download.
If you have little or no experience with DIAlux evo, you can acquire your basic knowledge in the online courses DIALux evo for beginners and DIALux evo for advanced learners.
Individual time management
We recommend basic knowledge in the use of DIALux evo
Electrical and lighting designers, lighting consultants, sales staff, electrical engineers, architects and anyone interested in normative indoor emergency lighting who already works with DIALux evo
Yes, after completion
- Requirements acc. to EN 1838
- Emergency lighting for escape routes: Positioning and editing of an escape route, escape route luminaires
- Safety signs and points of emphasis
- Positioning of calculation surfaces into staircases
- Emergency lighting for anti-panic areas: Positioning and editing of anti-panic calculation surfaces, positioning and calculation of luminaires for anti-panic areas
- Results and documentation of emergency lighting
Benefit from unique insider knowledge. Get direct insights and expert tips from the developers of DIALux evo.
Our learning platform gives you easy access to course content. You can quickly download course materials so you can study efficiently.
Learn online, at your own pace, from wherever you want. From home or the office – uncompromised learning with total flexibility.